Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Crazy Tuesday

Yesterday was a hectic day at work and lately it seems there's a problem concerning communication in every aspect of a daily schedule. Not only my work day was like that, but while talking to my boss, I've managed somehow to broke a tooth. Now I need to visit the dentist, again, in not even 3 months. Great!

I don't know if Mercury is retrograde or what else could be there to explain to ruckus surrounding us but I need some quite time, some me time, some relax and charge the batteries time, if you now what I mean. I need time to think and put order into chaos.

Last weekend ended with being very tired because we had my grandfather's 7 years memorial day. For all those familiar with what kind of preparations that involves, it's understandable on what degree that can be exhausting. I even haven't had time to enjoy the 1st of March day (Martisor - of what I've talked about in the past) and I hope for a nice March 8th. Soon!

There were some good moments yesterday: when checking my email I found out that some cosmetics I've order a while ago arrived and that gave me a different mood. I've met a very nice person, Deea, which I'm thanking for the efforts she makes each month (in order to offer us the possibility to buy some products from USA). Meeting her yesterday, after already being filled in with bad news, was much needed as a mouthful of fresh air. She has a nice blog (http://deesboudoir.blogspot.ro/) about beauty products and I find her reviews really useful.

I felt sorry for not being able to talk more with her but I had to run to my Japanese class. Before the class started one of my new classmates, which is only 15, handed me the bracelet you can see in the first picture (the second one is a gift from my mom). She made it herself. I was so touched by her gift that I'm wearing it even now. That was really nice of her. Thank you Laura!

Those 2 girls saved my day!



I need a change, a change of plans, a change in strategy. And I'm not going to give up until I see things fulfilled.




No comments:

Post a Comment