Monday, March 4, 2013

Childhood magic, adulthood personal unusual thing

I found myself at times doing some unusual things just because they've entered into reflex ever since my childhood. One of those weird habits is that if someone hits their head, their mind goes to their bottom and they have to be given a slap over their posterior in order to their mind get back to its place.
That funny strange thing I've first heard it told when I was little by an old neighbor of mine and ever since when I hit my head, I tend to do something for my mind to get back to its place. Something like throwing myself in a chair etc. Not always, but most of the times I think about it.
I can hear lot of laughs now for this little stupid thing of mine, but if you think closely there's like trying to justify the old way of correcting a child's behavior: slapping over his posterior.
It's curious how some things stick to us. Should I be ashamed for telling you that? I don't know, but I find myself smiling when I think about it.
What kind of unusual habits you have also kept in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment