Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What's wrong with me?

I wonder what's wrong with me because I hate my lunch. Let me explain. I ordered a salad today because is my protein and vegetables day in my diet and I really missed some juicy veggies. My boss indicated a certain site and I found it interesting that you can make your own salad. I mixed some rocket, cherry tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and chicken. It seemed a good choice and also I specified no oil. By the time the order came, I was alone in the office and already hungry. I put also some non fat yogurt in it. Needless to say that although I choose the mix I was dissatisfied with the taste. Do you know how rocket+mushrooms+onion tastes like? Like mint or some sort of strange herbal something. Bleah! I struggled to finish everything on the plate but couldn't find the strength to. I finally used the picky child's method: eaten only the eatable parts like chicken, tomatoes and mushrooms. Now I feel sorry for the rest of that salad being wasted but trust me, it really tasted bad.
Does that makes me a picky eater?

No comments:

Post a Comment