Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Picture posts - Monday

As I previously said I intend to have another weekly series of posts, this time with images. Sorry for the poor quality of those in this first post, dedicated to yesterday's evening.
I was heading home under the menace of some grey clouds and strong wind. Right before leaving work they announced at the radio and orange code for bad weather starting Tuesday at 4 ending same day after 14.00 hours. Great! Schools are closed today but someone has to go to work. I'll post a little later some pictures from today. They got it right this time with the weather predictions. Outside, the winter is back and I wonder if I should buy Easter goodies or find a Christmas tree instead.
Here some pix from last evening when it just begun to snow. What you can see at the base of the sidewalk are the frozen snowflakes fallen in 5 minutes.



Cheers for the winter time!


No comments:

Post a Comment