Sunday, February 10, 2013

3

This should be my 300th post ever since I've started blogging a few years ago. It is not much, but is important. Even though I haven't kept a line, didn't post each day, and even closed my first blog a while ago truth is that I found myself in this blogosphere thing, in writing my thoughts. I've always loved reading and later found out that I also love writing. I don't know how good I am at this but I'm trying because my dream is that one day I'll write a book. I found it a good exercise up until the day I'll found the inner resource to write my novel, as someone once told me. I'd like to thank all those who ever crossed their path with this blog and spent a little of their time reading it.  I don't know how these words were received because I hardly receive any comments. But I'll keep on writing my nonsensical things up until it will have more sense.
Why 3?
Because I have to add one more country to my "international traveling". Due to a nice unplanned 4 days trip last week, I got to visit Hungary, even though just for a few hours. But I'm planning a holiday there in the near future.
Is February already, so the Spring is knocking at the door. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment