Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to work

First day at work this year. A little scared of getting back, glad to be there at the same time. And I had no problem waking up this morning. Thank God I remembered to set up my alarm last evening. I even meticulously prepared for today as I did in the past for school: what to wear, what to eat, boots, bag, keys, checking transportation cards expiring date, buying a new cup (last 2 broke within a month term, hope this one will last more). Transportation was good and still not as crowded as I thought it will be thanks to kids being on school holiday until next week. Is a perfect winter day outside, snowing, grey sky etc.

I was so absent minded or in such a hurry before holidays that I forgot my USB stick at work and I'm so glad I have it back. I only realized it was missing before New Year's Eve party when someone asked for it. Bummer!

So back to work with new forces. Have a great day at work everyone!
After I get all my photos from those holidays, will be a picture post.

No comments:

Post a Comment