Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vacation finally

Yap, I'm officially on holiday and that's why I haven't written a thing this week yet. I'm trying to sleep more in the mornings and I even deactivated my phone morning alarm for the next 2 weeks. I'll be off to the seaside by the end of this week so I'll try to write in advance as much as I can those days. Today is a national holiday and I have a lot of anniversaries in my family. That's why I'm trying to write something now as long as the things won't become hectic with guests and all. Thank God the weather is fine for the moment. We even had some rain and is cooler in the night (I'm wearing my long pajamas now). Not for long from what I've heard on the weather report so I'll enjoy it as a recovery from last week (as long as it takes).
I should be going helping with the preparations for today's party. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment