Thursday, August 30, 2012

Feels like autumn

Thankfully the weather cooled down and is a breathable atmosphere now. By the time I was back from my holiday, the temperatures in Bucharest reached 42 degrees Celsius. Now, at dawn you have to put on a blanket not to freeze. I still sleep with the window open and still enjoy the cricket sound in the evening (for how long?), but mornings and evenings are so much cooler. One first sign the summer is almost over and autumn is on the corner. There is always this sign for me the summer is over when I hear the first crickets in the evening. I love their peaceful music, but i love summer more. There is this little sadness that cross upon and I try to be more optimistic thinking autumn has also its good parts.
Here are some nice thoughts in image from Shibuya 246.
I'll give a holiday update in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment